On yesterday, I had a day of rest that was very much so needed. I had an extremely busy, drama-filled week, and on Friday I was feeling it. It is during times like this that I learn to lean more on God’s grace, mercy, blessings, and divine intervention to get me through. At the last minute, I decided to make a very simple nachos with cheese recipe. The meat turned out moist, and it probably took about 30 minutes to make. I hope that you enjoy it as well!
Total Prepping and Cooking Time
- 2 (1 lb packs of lean ground turkey)
- 1 can of fire-roasted dice tomatoes (salsa style)
- 2 packs of mild taco seasoning (vegan and low sodium)
- Seasonings: 2 tablespoons of the following:
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 3 packs of 8 oz. Mexican cheese blend
- 2 bags of tortilla chips
- After heating the olive oil in a large skillet or pan, add the ground turkey meat and all of the seasonings.
- Once the meat is browned, add the taco seasoning and water that package instructs.
- Add the diced tomatoes and 1 pack of cheese.
- Place the chips in a pattern on plates, adding the mixture on top and in the middle.
- Sprinkle with more cheese on top.