Hope you guys are doing well on this beautiful Sunday afternoon in the Midwest. Be blessed! Here is a recipe for Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chip chunks
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons of flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup of walnuts
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- Grab a large bowl, mixing all of the above ingredients.
- Place parchment paper onto two cookie sheets.
- Scoop the mixture with a small ice-cream scooper, making sure that you press the sides of the scooper against the bowl in order to drain off excess liquid before placing the scoop on the parchment paper.
- Bake at 320 degrees for about 25 minutes.