Last week, I had a sweet tooth for cookies. And so, on Friday I purchased some pecans, and got to making this desire a reality on Sunday after church. I was surprised that they came out pretty good since it was my first time trying out the oatmeal raisin cookie combination.
I will definitely have to make these cookies again. If you are feeling adventurous enough to try them out, send me an email and a picture letting me know what you think. Have a blessed week!
Total Prepping and Cooking Time
- oatmeal- 1 1/2 cups
- raisins- 1/2 cup
- almond milk – 1 cup
- chopped or whole pecans – 1/2 cup
- sugar – 1/2 cup
- almond flour – 1 1/2 cups
- flaxseed meal – 3 tablespoons
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a large bowl using a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Using a cookie scoop, grab one scoop at a time, making sure that you press against the side of the bowl to rid of any excess liquid.
- Place the scoops on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 25 minutes.